Florida Agriculture & Wildlife Expo 2019
Mutton Bustin' Contest Rules
Rules, Regulations and Entry
1. The Mutton Bustin' Contest will be held Saturday, January 20, 2019 beginning at 11:00 a.m. Registration and weigh-in begins at 10:00 a.m.
2. Contestants must be at least 4 years of age as of January 1, 2019, and weigh no more than 65 pounds.
3. Entry fee is $10.00 per rider - (Entry Fee is non-refundable). Entry is limited to 25 riders, (first come, first serve basis). Early registration is strongly encouraged. Registrations will be open until all 25 rider slots have been filled, or until 10:40 a.m. on January 20, 2019, whichever comes first.
4. Each participant will receive an exhibitor t-shirt.
5. A Release & Waiver by Parent or Legal Guardian must be signed prior, to the ride on January 20, 2019. (This will be provided to you at weigh-in). Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during ride - NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. Each contestant will ride a sheep for 6 seconds. All riders will be timed and judged, with Judge's decision final. It will be up the Judges whether a contestant will get a re-ride or not. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine the winner. Winner will receive ribbon and gift card.
7. Sanctioned Mutton Bustin or Rodeo Equipment Helmets and protective vest will be provided for each contestants use during their ride. (If you own your own equipment the Florida Agriculture & Wildlife Expo will review and inspect it, before use for approval). Rider must wear long pants and closed toed shoes.
8. Your Entry Form and $10.00 Entry Fee can be mailed to: FAWE - P.O. Box 12025 - Brooksville, FL 34603 Florida Agriculture & Wildlife Expo 2019 Mutton Bustin' Contest Entry Form www.fawexpo.org (352) 585-0345